ScrewFast’s helical pile and alternative foundation solutions can be used in almost any situation where piled foundations would be specified; even in sites with shallow rock, where we use GRIP® pile foundations instead.
Our helical piles can be used with both tension and compression loads which makes them suitable for most industrial and commercial applications including masts, large signs, retaining structures, houses, and portal arch buildings where uplift and torsional resistance is required.
Efficient & Cost Effective
ScrewFast Foundations design and supply extremely effective, cost-efficient foundation solutions with a wide variety of applications. The flexibility of our designs ensure you are able to complete projects in almost any environment, including situations where the use of a piling rig is either unsuitable or impractical. For example, one of the many benefits that helical piling provides is the fact that small piles can be easily installed in restricted access areas on the arm of a mini excavator.
Other benefits include:
- A wide range of sizes with working loads of several hundred kN per pile
- Reduced labour costs due to rapid installation
- Virtually no waste which reduces muck away costs
Reduced Environmental Impact
Our piles displace the soil, avoiding any need to remove excess soil from site, saving on cost and reducing the environmental impact of any project.
They are highly suitable for temporary structures as they can be easily uninstalled.
Steel foundations have become increasingly popular in all major industry sectors due to the many benefits enjoyed by avoiding the use of concrete, such as:
- Significant reduction in project construction time
- Reduced inconvenience to public
- Ease of installation; reduced plant requirements and workforce
- Remote locations accessed
- Carbon Footprint minimised
- Minimal environmental legacy
- Eradicate dig and dump mentality; reduced risk to workforce
- Ease of demolition; helical pile foundations quickly and easily unscrewed